Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Told my parents!

Finally.  We had wanted to wait until we knew things were at least off to a good start.  I had been hoping to have them over for dinner this past weekend, but they were busy, I got a terrible cold, and R was called in to work ridiculous hours.  So we ended up just stopping by their house last night.  No fancy announcement, but it didn't matter, they were both thrilled.  My Dad even joked that he sees triplets in our future.  Um, no.

Two more days until our next ultrasound and I'm trying not to be nervous, but I really hope we see a heartbeat.   Yesterday I started have more frequent cramping.  Not sure if it was because I was coughing, blowing my nose, and sneezing all weekend or what, but its something new.  They don't feel like AF cramps, but then its been so long since I had a normal AF I don't remember what the regular cramps feel like, just the really bad ones, and these are nothing like those.  They feel like the mild cramps I had after my last Hysteroscopy, and also like the cramps I had Friday night and Saturday morning after the transfer, which I think were implantation cramps.  So hopefully that means everything is burying in further, and not detaching.

I think I also had my first experience with round ligament pain (RLP) last night.  I woke up and attempted to roll from my back to my side, which resulted in a stabbing/searing pain a few inches to the left of my belly button.  It took at least 5 seconds to subside, but it was too high to be related to the cyst on my ovary.  I am hoping this is a good sign too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to tell your parents!

    I'm also having those cramps you're talking about. They freaked me out the first few times I had them.

    ReplyDelete