Wednesday, November 3, 2010

beta #3

I wasn't nervous at all when I had my blood drawn, so I didn't plan on waiting in the office for the results.  One of the nurses that has done a lot of my monitoring saw me and said congratulations, and said she'd call me as soon as the results were in.  Apparently she must have forgotten this though, because I still hadn't heard anything by 2pm and was seriously starting to worry myself sick, so I called and was told another nurse was just sitting down to review the day's lab results and I should get a call soon.  1.5 hours later I finally got my results...2742 or something really close to that.  She gave me a minor heart attack by accidently reading monday's results instead so I wasn't completely focused when she gave me the right number.   Our first ultrasound is tomorrow afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I've been waiting for your update all day! That's so exciting that your first u/s is tomorrow. GL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So happy for you! I can't wait to hear about the u/s results!!!!!

    ReplyDelete