Monday, November 22, 2010

filling out paperwork

The amount of redundancy in the medical industry is just mind blowing, but I suppose it is better to be safe than sorry, and yes, obviously some things have changed since I filled out all this paperwork for my OB as a regular patient last year.

I called Friday to let my OB's office know I was pregnant and that I would be released from my RE in December.  You would have thought I told them I was due tomorrow.  She set me up for an appointment today, had me call the RE to fax all my records over, and directed to the large amount of forms available for download on the website.

As I was filling out the paperwork, there were a few things I needed from R, such as his current job title (his are about as accurate as mine, so I rarely remember them).   I told him the form asked for the father's occupation.

R:  who?  my father?
Me: no hon, you're the father now.

This is clearly still sinking in.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment