Tuesday, August 31, 2010

pre-op today, surgery tomorrow

I had my pre-op today and I don't think it lasted 10 minutes.  Compared to my Lap/hystero this is nothing....I will be out for 45 minutes max and I shouldn't need any pain meds after.   I am not really concerned about it, I figured the worst pain would actually be my throat from intubation, but since it is so short, I will just have a flexible tube to keep my airway open in case of emergency.   She said I should be fine by this weekend and I even got the okay to use a tampon by Monday if I'm still spotting so I won't miss out on our final day of boating!

2 comments:

  1. Hey L. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is well today, and you have a speedy recovery so you can enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete