Monday, August 23, 2010

My sono wasn't clear.

I need another hysteroscopy, this time to remove fibroids.  I was completely got off guard when the nurse told me...I couldn't even hold back the tears.  I truly thought it would be all clear.   It will need to be done in the next few weeks, and luckily we won't need to delay our IVF, which is officially starting Oct. 1.  R talked to his insurance again and I will have coverage starting Sept. 1, so at least I got some good news today.   I have no idea how I'm going to juggle all these appointments for the next two months. My direct boss and big boss know the truth, but I don't want the rest of my office to know.  If this fails, it will be hard enough telling the few that do know.  I was counting on using another surgery as an excuse for the time out for ER and ET, but now that I have a real surgery I can't use that two months in a row.  Guess I'll be calling out sick with some unknown illness.   On top of all these appointments, I have two weddings, a bridal shower and a baby shower within the next two months as well.  Trying to figure out what shape I'll be in/how I'll feel at that time so I can RSVP now is a PIA.  I already know for sure that I'll have to give myself a PIO shot during wedding #2 because I'll most likely be in the 2ww at that point.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, L. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you. Sorry about the fibroids. Sounds like you will be busy! Hoping that it makes the time pass fast for you.

    ReplyDelete