Thursday, August 5, 2010

cd1

I will officially start BCPs on Saturday.  Of course, that means my vacation starts with walking into a strange lab for cd3 b/w, but what can you do?  I also went ahead and scheduled my SHG...for the day after we come home.  I was planning to take a half a day off work because I know I'll be too tired from the day long drive on Sunday to go in at the normal time, so now I'll just take the whole day.  R already has it off as well, so if I feel like dragging him along I can.  Actually, I think I will, because after the sono we will schedule the next set of appointments, so it would be a good idea to have him there.  Not entirely sure how that will work, since we won't know if I have insurance coverage for September until the end of that week, but I guess we can reschedule it all if it falls through.

Now I get to go in for my annual review at work.  How am I supposed to provide goals for the next year when my real goal is to complete a successful IVF cycle, become a mom and not be here by this time next year?  Somehow I don't think that is what they are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment