Thursday, August 5, 2010

should have said something...

I've mentioned multiple times that I post on several TTC and IF support boards.  A few days ago someone posted their BFP, but the beta was a little low and the progesterone was only 9 at 14dpo.  By the time I saw the post the person had already signed off, but I knew something was wrong.  I wanted to post and tell her to demand progesterone supplements, but I didn't want to be the debby downer in a happy post.  I didn't want to cause unecessary fear, because you never can be sure what will work out on its own.  Sadly, it didn't work out for her.  I can't say that the advice I had would have made a difference, but it kills me that I erred on the side of nice board etiquette and it might have.  Next time I'll risk being the downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment