Friday, June 4, 2010

cd 2

So AF showed about 5 seconds after I POAS yesterday.  I stopped the endometrin on cd14 and I still made it to 17dpo before she made her appearance.  Needless to say, plenty of tests were wasted this cycle, including two FRERs and an EPT blue dye test.  I really need to get a grip.

I'm not as heartbroken as I thought I'd be.  This post loss cycle was a mess, so I didn't really think a good egg would come out of it.  I predict my next major breakdown will be in about 2 weeks or so, when I should be ovulating, and R will be in Texas on a business trip for more than a week.   Yes, for the first time since TTC, I will have a totally wasted fertile window.   I talked to the nurse, and we could do a natural IUI with frozen sperm, but it would still cost over 1K.  I haven't even mentioned that to R yet.  I don't think we will do it....it just doesn't make sense for only one egg and such a low chance at success.  So we'll just hope I ovulate really early or late, because I'll be sans husband cd 16-23.

No comments:

Post a Comment