Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not a good day

Yesterday I thought AF was on her way out because I had light flow all morning. Well, the cramps started up about an hour before lunch and she returned in full force. These cramps were right up there (maybe even worse) with my cramps right after we found out about the c/p. As many times as I've read on the loss support boards about your first AF reminding you of going through the loss, I didn't really understand until just then, as I sat there feeling exactly the way I did then, only I didn't have an excuse to go curl up in bed, because it was just a damned period.  I finally had to take a painkiller I had leftover from cutting my foot last week, I don't think I would have made it through the day otherwise.  I even took another test last night, just because this pain was so similar to before, and of course I got some wonky pink line/smudge an hour after testing (I really need to learn not to look at them after the test window is over), but this morning's was negative.  I just hope this isn't a new natural AF trend for me.  All my post-medicated cycle AF's only lasted 4-5 days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. That sucks. it does get easier with time, so hopefully once this cycle passes thigs will seem better. I think thatthe pre menstrual hormones really eff things up also, when it comes to how emotional you are at the start of a new cycle.

    ReplyDelete