Thursday, June 17, 2010

Early ovulation?

So right after AF left town, I got fertile CM.  This usually happens for a day so I didn't think much about it.  But it never went away and I wasn't taking anything to increase it...so I started using OPKs.  Well on cd9 I got an *almost* positive and had the most EWCM I've ever seen (sorry non TTC followers, it needed to be said) so we had plenty of sex in the next few days and I got a positive OPK on cd11.  I should mention that I also had terrible back pain and ovary pain starting on cd9, so I finally put a call into the RE to find out what was going on.

The u/s showed what I thought was a follie at 16mm on my right ovary, but the nurse said it was a cyst, but that was okay because it was probably the corpus luteum.  Also, my lining was 7.83!!!  That is the thickest it has ever been.  The nurse it looked post-ovulatory as well, but we'd see what the b/w showed.  Naturally I missed her call last night, but she left a message saying my LH was surging and I was ovulating yesterday.  Sure enough, I got another positive OPK last night (mind you, cd12's were all negative) and this morning's was still pretty dark, but all my EWCM has been gone for 2 days and my temp isn't any higher than the past few days, so all signs other than LH are pointing to me being 4dpo.   I thought about emailing or calling the nurse to clarify, but I figure I can be like everyone else in the world for one cycle and not have exact answers as to when I will or have Od.  Either way, I am thrilled I am Oing early and this cycle isn't a bust.

3 comments:

  1. this sounds good to me, do you think this is your cycle regulating itself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. could be...I O'd cd18 on my BFP cycle, so maybe that is my new normal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds super positive. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete