Monday, December 21, 2009

Rather Irritated.

So I did cave and POAS this morning and like I expected, one sad little line. I have no clue what my protocol for next cycle is, so I called my RE only to find on she is on vacation until the 29th. The receptionist said she'd have a nurse practitioner call me back, but I'm not so thrilled with starting a new protocol without my RE. Originally I was going to take a break this month, but R and I bought a house and will be moving mid Feb, so I think that will be our break. The new house is also farther away from my RE's office, so I was thinking we might as well do IUI now. I really don't want to wait until March. Again, I wish I could talk to my dr. about it. So frustrating.

******

The nurse called back and wasn't very helpful. She said this past cycle wasn't a bad one, but she didn't have much advice as to whether we should repeat it or move to full injectables. My beta was moved to tomorrow. I think I'm going to stop the progesterone then and just hope for the best as far as AF and Christmas go.

1 comment:

  1. Irritation understandable! So sorry that you're getting the run around! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete