Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Halfway there.

My beta is in a week. Nothing exciting to report TTC wise. I don't really have any symptoms at 8dpo. Endometrin is the devil though. Not only did it make me horribly dizzy the first two days and sporadically dizzy thereafter, it requires me to where a pad non-stop (think monostat only with delayed leakage). Fun times.

In other news, R and I are buying a house. We signed the papers and went under contract last night. So at least I have something that will take my mind off the rest of this 2ww (and whatever the next few months may bring).

2 comments:

  1. YAY for your 2ww being half over! I hate being on endometrin - it is so nasty! Thankfully I am done with mine on Friday. Hoping the next week goes by quickly for you! (PS I didn't have any symptoms either during my 2ww).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that stuff is disgusting.

    please let me know when you test. i am nosy.

    ReplyDelete