Monday, June 3, 2013

3rd Trimester and a 2nd Birthday!

It was a busy weekend but I've finally made it to 3rd trimester!  I am glad I managed to stay away from Google when I had my PTL scare at 24weeks...I didn't realize just how low survival rates actually were that soon after hitting viability.   At 27 weeks it jumps to 90%, so our odds are much better now.  She is still turning around like crazy in there, and every time she picks a new position I have a few hours of what feels like contractions beginning, but not ever happening.   I've had one or two full contractions here and there, but that is it.

I am still taking it easy, and I am glad we decided on a low key event with just the grandparents for C's 2nd birthday, because I was exhausted just handling that.  In the end it all worked out well and C loved his cookie monster cake.   I can't believe my little man is 2 already!


 
My next appt is Thursday and will be a full u/s, so hopefully I get some good pictures of our little girl.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment