Thursday, May 30, 2013

26 weeks

Blogger sucks and I am lazy.  I couldn't get the picture feature to work so I haven't made the effort to even write a post.  All my appts. last week went well.  Apparently that Ffn test was the only reason I wasn't admitted to L&D that Thursday.  I asked if they would repeat the test and my OB said not unless we are faced the admit or don't admit choice again.  I almost made it 2 weeks with no contractions, but I had one last night and have had BH off and on all day today.    I also had some godawful round ligament pain yesterday afternoon.  So bad that I almost called my OB just to ask WTF I could do to help it go away.  It lasted almost 20 minutes and all I was doing was resting and reading a book when it started.  Horrible burning pain all over.  Ugh.   I felt sore and yucky for the rest of the day.    My guess is it has something to do with the sudden jump in temperature....it has been in the 80s the past 2 days, up from mid 60s-70.   Doesn't really bode well for the rest of the summer.

So 2 years ago today we were heading in to L&D thinking we'd get sent home in a few hours, only to be admitted until C was born 2 days later.  There was a big heat wave that weekend too...pretty sure if I was farther along now and this LO was in the 5-6lb range I'd have made another trip to L&D this time too.   Only a few more days until 3rd trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment