Monday, April 5, 2010

Have you seen my "Not"?

Because it seems to have gone missing from this test I just took

I don't know what to think. I thought I was on cd10 and was crazy for still noticing 2ww symptoms. I peed on a cheapie and as I went to test my OPK I saw the second line plain as day. I tested with the digital and you can see the result! A FRER also confirmed it.





Unluckily I discovered some spotting when I went to take my first Endometrin pill and the few temps I've had since "AF" were pretty low. I am hoping it is not too late. I go first thing tomorrow for my beta.



I can't believe I'm one of the "I didn't know I was pregnant" people.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :) I came across your blog while lurking on random pages of The Knot, and I have to say, I've been rooting for you...I was diagnosed with Stage 1 Endo last year and my FI and I have no idea what our chances of concieving will be. While it will be at least 1-2 years before we TTC, your blog has given me a lot of hope and inspiration in the sense that someone else understands what it's like to go through this, and hasn't given up. Women who suffer from endo can feel alone in a lot of ways, so it's always good to find someone else who understands your battle, at least somewhat. Best of luck to you and your DH and I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I am so happy for you!!!! This is the greatest news ever! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete