Friday, March 26, 2010

14dpo...where is AF?

I've been testing with the crappy cheapies all weekend, and stupid evap lines aside, all BFNs. I hauled out the big guns and used a FRER today, but in the 3 minutes I stared at before racing off to work because I was late, it was also negative. I keep going to the bathroom because I'm positive that AF is here...but nothing. I had cramps at 10dpo and thought she'd be here by Wednesday.

We have to go to brunch with some of R's friends from high school. I really like them, but 4 of them are BFFs forever and one has just announced her pregnancy. I'm not sure I can sit through them fawning over her when AF has just arrived.

And on the topic of those currently KU, my one SIL has figured out we are having trouble. Not the one that is KU, thank God, but the one I like the best. She went to R and asked if I would be upset if she asked me to help plan the baby shower. R said she should go ahead and give me the opportunity to decide for myself. Why he said that I have no idea. I wouldn't want to help plan a baby shower if I wasn't infertile. I hate those things. Anyway, May 22nd is the next date I get to dread. Also, who invites 40+ people to a baby shower? AW much?

1 comment:

  1. we went to a baby shower that was 150 guests. people were leaving as they opened gifts. it pissed me off that ours was just a blip in their sea of merchandise, but whatever.

    i've not been to any recent baby showers that were less than 40. poeple i know seem gift grabby. i told DH that if i were to ever have a shower, i want a small thing in the house, 15 women MAX, and it woulnd't be a "ladies only" event. he thought i was insane.

    ReplyDelete