Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lining check.

I requested a monitoring appointment to see what my lining would do on its own, since it has been on the thin side during medicated cycles. I was afraid it would be too thin to ever conceive on our own, but it is about the same. The nurse took a few measurements between 6-7mm. I am on cd16 and I have one nice follie on the left at about 19mm. They ended up doing b/w as well, but I'm not sure if I'll get the results. Hopefully I will ovulate earlier than usual, otherwise that follie will be too big by cd21ish.

I haven't done much this cycle on the TTC front. I've remembered to drink green tea once. I haven't bothered with POM juice at all, and I've enjoyed caffeinated beverages whenever I feel like it. I did start taking FertileCM supplements and so far it seems to be working really well.

In other news, I'm on day 2 of the South Beach diet. I never thought a diet could be stressful because you have to eat. I rarely eat breakfast and I'm not a snacker, so I feel like my whole life revolves around food now. Last night after I cooked dinner, I had to cook chicken for today's lunch and make sure all my food and snacks was packaged up for work today. I guess it is good mom practice. So far (with the unwanted help of a horrible virus I had last week) I'm down about 4-5lbs from my medicated cycle weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment