Friday, December 17, 2010

and another one

This blog is getting rather redundant, but such is my life right now.  My body did switch things up a little bit though, and sprung this one on me at 3am while I was sleeping.  Good thing I was prepared with my giant incontinence pads (yes, seriously).  This bleed was lighter than the 2nd one, so hopefully this will be a continuing trend.   It barely lasted long enough to be considered more than medium flow, so the sleep loss was more out of fear of what might come than what had passed.  That, and I'm not sure if it is mild cramping or nerves, but I get abdominal discomfort when these bleeds happen, but higher than where my uterus is sitting.   I haven't bothered to call the doctor about this one (though I'm still waiting for someone at my OB to get back to me) because it is mostly spotting again.  The primary nagging thought in the back of my mind is that somehow some of this might be leaking from around the baby, but I know there is nothing that can be done if that is the case, so I'm trying not to think about that.

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, dear. Praying this all goes away and you can enjoy your pregnancy. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully this will stop happening soon. I look for updates from you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you in my thoughts sweetie. I hope it all goes away and you have a smooth sailing pregnancy! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete