Wednesday, August 26, 2009

11dpo and BFN

I wasn't holding out much hope for a BFP, so there was no huge crushing blow when the test was negative, but it still is depressing. And then I log on to the various message boards I frequent and there are like 5 BFP announcements. Of course I am happy for them, and I expect them on the pregnancy boards, but when they are the same dpo I am, or on an unrelated forum, it makes that BFN much harder.

So now I am waiting for AF to show and trying to guess when she will so I can figure out when I'll be missing work for all these tests. I really don't want my bosses knowing that I am having trouble TTC, but my office is very small, and two half days in one week will get noticed. How does one even approach that subject? Our director has no children and my direct boss doesn't believe in assisted reproduction. So I might end up saying something about endometriosis once I know the timeline, at least that way my boss can tell the secretaries to STFU when gossip gets too bad. I've already heard one or two comments about "several doctors appointments". Asshats.

At least R finally made the call to schedule his b/w and SA, but naturally the nurse wasn't there so he left a message. Hopefully she'll get back to him today.

2 comments:

  1. L, so were you also crushed with today's BFP annoucement? I can't help it. I had such a good night last night, and came in today to have my mood brougt down. selfish, i know. but apparently it's normal.

    WTFever. if you ever want to talk or vent, send me your email via FB and we can commisserate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was just like an extra kick in gut. I FBed you my email.

    ReplyDelete