Tuesday, February 5, 2013

10 weeks!

This week has hit me hard.  Today was a little better, but I have been completely exhausted.  I tried napping twice yesterday while C was napping.  It might be a more successful venture if I didn't have to pee within 45 minutes of laying down.

Anyway, not much else to report pregnancy wise.  I have started physical therapy for my back but don't see much improvement yet.  I was able to workout today for the first time in over a week.  I had to...I did my self portrait weekly bump pics and all I saw was my ass.   And I have to do something about that, because....we are going on vacation next month!  My friend invited down to her family's place on St. Thomas again.  Last time we were down was when I was 28 weeks pregnant with C, so I'm really looking forward to going without the excessive water retention.  But yeah....at only 16 weeks I'll be (hopefully) wearing my regular tankinis.  I highly doubt I will have the confidence to wear a bikini, pretty sure my boobs wouldn't fit in anything I've got anyway.

So here is the obligatory bump pic.  I thought about skipping this week, because sucking it in there is really no difference at all, but I'm including an non-sucked in bloat shot.  



 
It would also seem that a ton of people around me are pregnant too.  Most are further along, but I'm only just finding out now.  Some had trouble, others didn't....either way it makes me extra thankful I don't have to go through the left behind feelings again.  It would really sting about now....there are....9 family and friends pregnant right now.  Thankfully almost all are 2nd babies, because that would be waaayy to many baby showers for any sane person to handle in a matter of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment