Monday, February 11, 2013

11 weeks!

And yes, this post is totally backdated.  I'd say I've just been too lazy, but I actually have been pretty busy this week.  My back is still giving me a lot of trouble, so by the time I really have a moment to sit down, I don't feel like transferring pictures, editing and uploading them just to make a post.    I still haven't done our most recent u/s photos, but seeing as I haven't added last weeks yet either I'll just bump the new ones to another post.

So I am officially done with PIO!  At least, until 16 weeks when I'll probably start getting them once a week for pre-term labor.  A lot better than daily though.   Morning sickness has still stayed away for the most part, but the sciactica has quickly replaced that to keep me from functioning normally.   I really wish I could get back into a constant workout routine, I feel so much better in general when I do.   I'm still within reasonable weight gain, but just feel a lot more blobby.  I don't know how I'll ever feel confident in a bathing suit next month.  And did I mention my moment of insanity where I ordered a new bikini?  Yeah....I'm telling myself it is good motivation post baby for summer 2014 if nothing else, but we'll see when it gets here.

Not much change again this week...maybe a little more bloat.  I did start wearing the bella band for my smaller jeans, rather than dealing with sad butt in my looser pairs.   

 
And here is our little one at 10 weeks!  Everything looked great again and the heart rate was around 165.

1 comment:

  1. I am so incredibly happy for you! I love this and you look great! I really hope your sciatica takes it easy on you!

    ReplyDelete