Thursday, August 16, 2012

the gangs all here

Including AF, that nasty bitch.  I swear the cramps have been so bad that it feels like someone is trying to pull my legs out of the hip sockets.

Anyway,the rest of my meds arrived on Tuesday.   Mentally it feels like FET is a lot less medication, but really, it is only 2 less shots.


Clockwise from left: alchol swabs, Lupron and needles, 3 boxes of Progesterone in Oil,
 Sharps container, Estrace, Doxycycline, Medrol, Needles for PIO, and BCPs (done now).


This morning I had my first lining check and everything looked good.  Of course the lab tech couldn't find a damn vein so I got stuck in both arms.  So, so thankful I don't have more monitoring for 2 weeks.   Tomorrow I start Estrace....half a pill twice daily, and I drop my Lupron to 10ml a day.   After about 5 days I bump up the estrace to 2 pills a day, and 10 days from now I take 3 pills a day.   


No comments:

Post a Comment