Saturday, August 25, 2012

T minus 2 weeks

Tentantive transfer date is two weeks from yesterday, so I'm now within the timeframe of my fresh IVF cycle.   So far I've done a pretty good job of not really thinking past the current stage of meds/cycling, but the nervousness is definitely creeping in.   The embryo we are hoping to transfer is already hatching, just like C was.  If this cycle fails, it seems like only downhill from here.   Right now I'm trying to just continue on with daily life as though nothing is going to be any different.  I been focusing on working out and trying to lose weight and that has been a good distraction.   I don't want to end up in a downward cycle like I did the first time through, gaining too much weight because I was forever telling myself that I could be pregnant soon so it wouldn't matter.   I'm feeling pretty good right now physically, about 12lbs under BFP weight (23lbs under weight on BCPs for IVF #1) and a lot more of that is muscle this time through.   I will cut back closer to transfer and I won't be doing tons of burpees or anything after the transfer, but I'd like to stay somewhat active in the 2ww.   So ready to be done with this Lupron though....fatigue and headaches all the time.  I'm also convinced that it is making me bloat, because no matter what I do, I haven't been able to drop and keep off a single pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment