Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Movement!

For the past week or so I've been feeling what I thought could be movement, but couldn't say for sure until today that it wasn't just an odd case of indigestion.  Particularly since baby likes to move after I eat.  My first "was that a kick?" moment actually happened about 2 weeks ago, but then nothing for a while.  This happened a few other times too, but it was always just one little tap so I never had a second chance to concentrate and decide what it was I was feeling.   Tuesday night R and I went to Home Depot to look at paint colors and I felt some movement then, which I think must be the baby flipping around because it felt like water sloshing around in there, but no distinct kicks.  Now, as I sit at my desk...I am getting little prods, pokes and taps all across my abdomen in varying patterns.  It feels like they might be strong enough to feel from the outside, but sitting with my hands in my pants would probably be frowned upon.   And it looks like my late afternoon performance is over anyway....18 weeks tomorrow!

1 comment: