Saturday, February 5, 2011

18 weeks.

Technically 18w2days...my 18 week bump pic attempt was a giant fail and then my camera battery died, so take two was this morning.  I think I've finally popped a little. 

My weight is still about the same, but my bump and boobs are growing in full force.  Every time R walks by when I'm changing or getting in and out the shower, he stares as though he has never seen breasts before.  Then, of course, he tries to play with them.  Hopefully we'll be off this pelvic rest soon.

I was supposed to have an OB appt yesterday, but my doctor was called into surgery, so my options were going to the office location that isn't very convenient, or waiting until Monday.  I chose to move it to Monday, so I'll ask my list of questions then.   I'm not too concerned about the SCH...I've barely had spotting the past week.  My latest issue, which actually has been going on periodically for a few weeks, is my digestive system's inability to perform its duties at a regular pace without causing all kinds of cramps and pains.  I started eating dried prunes and was good for about a week there, but yesterday I had cramping on my lower right side in the morning and later in the day.  Eating seemed to move/change it so I knew it was digestive related.  Last we ate dinner on the fly so we could meet up with friends for a bit....big mistake for both of us.  Around 1am, I woke up from a dream in which I thought I had to pee...to pretty bad stomach/abdominal cramps.  I thought maybe it was like sleep orgasms, where my body was just reacting to my subconscious, but getting up to pee didn't help.  The pain felt kind of like my bladder was too full, with a centralized burning in the lower center of my abs.  Not my normal indigestion pains.  So I went downstairs to get my cell and chug some water, to see if I could get the pain to move, and if not....make the call to L&D.  Upon returning to the bedroom I discovered R in the bathroom....clearly on the verge of throwing up.  Luckily for him, some Pepto kept his dinner in check.  Eventually my pains moved and subsided, but I lost over an hour of sleep and it still caused me some worry because it is really hard to tell what cramps I need to pay attention to.   So....a big fuck you to Pat's Pizzeria, we won't be eating your food for long time!


No comments:

Post a Comment