Friday, May 7, 2010

Still waiting to O.

Rather than wait for an obvious AF to count as cd1, I opted to keeping charting through the chemical pregnancy.  So I am on cd29 if you count from the first round of bleeding after we found out the beta didn't double.  I had some very, very light bleeding after my beta dropped to O, but not enough to be AF.  If I count from there it would be cd15.  I had one positive OPK, but I am thinking it was a fakeout because usually I get 2 days of positives.  I am still taking FertileCM and it is definitely working.  Here is my chart.

1 comment:

  1. my cycle was majorly screwey after the last CP. that was a bad cycle to begin with, because i O'd on CD26, which never happened to me before. then it was as if i got AF 19 days after that wonky O date. and then i spotted until my NEXT AF. in any case, it's a PITA, hopefully resolves itself quickly...but yeah. CP really causes a lot of grief. it makes me wonder if the doctors who tell us "it doesn't count" ever had one of their own to deal with.

    ReplyDelete