Wednesday, March 30, 2011

down to double digits!!

99 days left!!!

The nursery is almost done.  When I say done, I mean the painting is almost finished.  I don't expect to have any furniture in there until late May or possibly even June.   We did buy a glider this past weekend.  We went to several furniture stores with the idea that buying a good glider from them would be better so it could eventually transition into a family room.  Turns out, at least in this area, Dutailier still holds the corner on the glider market no matter what store you go in.  So we decided to just look at the ones they had in Babies R Us, so at the very least I'd know which models we didn't want when I checked online.   We ended up going with this glider:

Dutailier Cherry Grande LR Rocker With Sage Micro Fiber Fabric - Dutailier  - Babies"R"Us
It seemed just as well made and sturdy as similar models in the regular furniture stores and the in stock fabric was something I liked.  Maybe the finish won't hold up super long, but I think we got a pretty good deal.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Is that Sage Green?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, but it looks more tan than green in person (at least in the store lighting it did).

    ReplyDelete