Thursday, March 31, 2011

26 weeks!

So I just wrote out a quick update and posted it....to the wrong blog.  No idea how that happened, but I added it to a group Infertility blog that has been inactive for close to a year.  I suppose that part is good, because otherwise that would have been reaaallly awkward with the belly shots and blantant pregnancy AW.

Anyway, no nursery pics yet...due to lack of good natural lighting in the evening we decided to do the rest of the painting this afternoon (or now weekend since it is dark and rainy today).   So this post will be pretty short, sadly I have a funeral for R's great uncle this afternoon.  It was reason enough to break out my first maternity dress outfit though, which actually looks really cute.

Look, the first time my knees have seen daylight in public since last October!
And the belly shot.  I'm not sure if it is the dress or that I've really grown, but I really look pregnant today!

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, you look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Can't believe how much you have popped ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit! U sure have popped, so cute!

    ReplyDelete