Friday, July 24, 2009

back tracking

First, this blog will be a compilation of all my thoughts. If you are looking for puppies and rainbows and "he" has a plan, then look elsewhere. Since the start of this blog could be considered "in medias res", the first few posts may be boring as hell for many people. Sorry, I won't always be so dull and baby focused, I promise. BUT, since that is main reason I even bothered to start this, you will have to deal with it for a few posts, the boring details are:
-I was on depo provera from age 17-22, took a break/switched to the pill(holy weight gain batman!), back on depo age 24-27.
-married 7/7/07
-last depo injection, 12/07, TTC and charting since 10/08, irrelugar cycles since.

Looking back on this whole thing, I swore I'd never be here, never be that obsessed with charting, I seriously thought it would just happen. What a f_cking joke. Really.

So, right now we are in that "blank" period. Per my OBGYN (irrelugar ovulation date, luteal phase), I have scheduled an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist for Aug. 14. As much as that call scared me, they were really nice and we will see where things go from here.

1 comment:

  1. yep, i agree. i never thought i'd be here either. it's a stupid PITA becaus ei am impatient, but it's ridiculous that i feel like a statistic. blah.

    ReplyDelete