Wednesday, June 13, 2012

surgery scheduled

As expected, cd1 was Sunday.  Still a very odd feeling to be this laid back about the whole thing since there is no "trying" right now.  As far as I know, my cd 3 labs were normal.  I have BCPs that I probably should have started today, but I'm not starting them until Friday because I know I won't start gearing up to O yet and I want these last few days to nurse C.   Next week I have my pre-op appt on the 20th, along with my meds training since we'll be gone all of July and I start Lupron before we are back from Michigan.   The hysteroscopy is on the 27th.  I'm really hoping whatever they remove doesn't hurt any more than my last one (with the RE, not the emergency one post delivery) so I can be close to normal the next day.  I haven't quite figured out how surgery day is going to work out.  Unluckily C is in that phase where if he knows I'm in the house, he won't stop screaming unless he is with me (or R, Dad is always the cooler option).

No comments:

Post a Comment