Tuesday, September 6, 2011

starting a new blog

R and I decided a while back that we wanted to start a blog that we'd share with friends and family.  As I explained there, it won't be as blunt as this one, because I can't very well bitch about things like my MIL's smoking habit and how exposing C to 3rd hand smoke still gives me anxiety if my sister-in-law's will be reading it.  Well, I could, but I don't think that would help the situation.  So it might be a little boring, but here it is.  I will hopefully put updates here occasionally too...or at least find time to use this as outlet for venting frustrations, but this one will probably lie mostly dormant until next summer, when we will begin talking about FETs for child #2.  Hard to believe that it is almost a year since I started the cycle that brought us our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment